Articles in this section
Uh-oh! You are probably here because something went wrong. If you got a message that something went wrong, it is generally because there is a URL you need to make sure is on your network’s allow list. This article provides information on how URL to allow to resolve this issue.
If you are seeing this after the 1.14.50 update it is most likely due to not having the following URL allowed on your network: https://*.minecrafteduservices.com/. The URLs Used by Minecraft Education article has a list of all the required URLs.
If you have tried the solutions in this article and are still having issues, contact the support team via the submit a request form and include this information:
- The email address you use to log in.
- Whether you're using a VPN or proxy, and if so, which brand.
- Which device and OS version you’re using
- Which version of Minecraft Education you are using (bottom right corner of the screen).
- A screenshot of the error.