Articles in this section
This article contains a list of known issues for Minecraft: Education Edition’s library worlds or lessons. This list will be updated as more issues are discovered or resolved over time. Many of these issues do not have work arounds currently but are being worked on by our engineering team. We do not have an estimated time for the completion of these tasks.
We also recommend checking out this guide for more known issues with Minecraft: Education Edition:
- Certain Coding Fundamentals worlds may crash on loading.
- CodeBuilder will sometimes display errors while running in Library worlds.
- The Element Constructor/Compound Creator shows incorrect values for certain elements.
- NPC Tutorial constantly gives users NPC eggs.
- Due to scripting errors, expected events may not trigger correctly.
- Follow Mayor Boots task cannot be completed.
- When trying to complete the LIBR_RY sign, the block keeps breaking when placed.
- Putting nectar into the item frames doesn’t advance the activity in Busy Bee Nectar Hunt.
- In Pirate Cove Speed Run, adding gold to the chests does not advance activity.
- Certain activities are unable to be completed.
- Code Builder does not load successfully for activity 3 on the ship.
- There are multiple typos.
Coding Fundamentals Block 1 Lesson 5:
- The Gray Wolves segment does not provide instruction after completing a lesson.
- NPC may not appear.