The full error is shown below:
An unexpected error has occurred while trying to load the notebooks. Try exiting and re-opening. Error Info:Unexpected token '<',"<?xml vers"...is not valid JSON
How to replicate the issue, follow these steps...
- open Minecraft
- click "Play"
- click "View Library"
- click "Subject Kits"
- click "Computer Science"
- click "Coding with Python"
- click "Python 101-Notebooks"
- scroll down and click "Python 101 Notebooks: Lesson 10"
- click "Create World"
- go "Talk to the CEO" using right mouse click, then close popup
- go to "One Player" pillar, right mouse click black box beneath
- red doorway will open, go through and into the room space
- once inside, press "C" on keyboard to open Code Builder
- attempts to load but fails with the error mentioned above
Please sign in to leave a comment.