Articles in this section
First-time sign into Minecraft Education
Follow these steps to sign in for the first time.
- From the Welcome to Minecraft Education message, click Sign In.
- In the Sign in window, enter your school or organizational email and password. If you are using multiple monitors, the sign-in window may show up in a different monitor.
- If you are signing into a teacher account for the first time, click View EULA to view the End User License Agreement. When ready, click Accept to continue signing in.
We've updated account management to make it easier to stay signed in and switch between accounts. The "Manage Accounts" button has been added to the Home screen, replacing the "Switch Accounts" button. This will enable users to choose whether to have the device remember their username and password across sessions ("Remember me"), to sign out, or to switch accounts and allow another player to sign in.
- If "Remember me" is toggled ON (to the right), the app will try to automatically sign in the last player on subsequent sessions.
- If the player hits the "Sign out" button, they will need to enter their username and password the next time they open the app.
- "Switch accounts" allows you to switch to a different account without clearing passwords from the device. If the player hits the "Switch accounts" button, they will need to enter their username the next time they open the app but not their password.
- The next time you login to your device and launch Minecraft Education, you should be logged into the game with the same login credentials
If you are using Google accounts on a Chromebook, refer to this article for more information about setting up different single sign-on options: Sign into Minecraft Education with Google account credentials