Articles in this section
There are a few separate End User License agreements depending on how you use Minecraft Education.
- If you are a qualified academic institution using the software for educational purposes, refer to the Minecraft Education EULA
- If you are using the login-free demo version, refer to the Minecraft Education EULA for demo usage
- If you have purchased a license through the Apple App store, refer to the Minecraft Education EULA for Apple Play store purchase
- Refer to the Microsoft Online Subscription Agreement (MOSA) if you are a Commercial (non-academic qualified) organization.
- The Microsoft Product terms also apply to how licenses may be used by your organization.