I'm at a school with iPads and laptops. Students for the most part at school can create and join multiplayer worlds just fine. I have 2 students that are unable to join worlds. Some things to note:
- all versions are up to date
- Students have same issue if they sign out of iPad and try to join on a computer.
- I've removed and re-added their MEE license
- I've reset their Microsoft account passwords
- Students have not used MEE on any other devices
I'm totally baffled and have no idea what else to try. We are at school and all on the same network so there shouldn't be any issues. Like I said, it's only 2 students out of 40. Does anyone have a suggestion of what to do? Please help!
Please sign in to leave a comment.