In summer, when you did our of code presentation, everything worked. Then we made some pause and didn't use the Minecraft Education Edition, and now decided to try again and can't connect
We are getting "Unable to connect to the library" error, when trying to create a world, also lessons thumbnails are unavailable, like it can't connect somewhere.
The latest 1.14.31 version of Minecraft is installed. We tried the following things and they didn't help at all, same issue:
- Turn of the firewall, completely
- Log out from the minecraft, restart Mac and re-login.
- Complete erase all Minecraft related files, including temp data and re-install.
- Connect computer to the internet through cell phone wifi hotspot, bypassing home network/router
- Install iOS version of the Minecraft to the iPad, and tried both Wifi connection and direct LTE connection
Nothing helped. Office 365 list of licenses show that my daughter has access to the Minecraft education edition (and it worked in the Summer).
Please sign in to leave a comment.