What do you think of the new digs? We hope you love it! The Minecraft EDU team has worked the last few months on redesigning your forum and support experience. Read on for tips to make the most of your experience!
*Note - we are live tomorrow at 12pm Pacific for a walk-through - join us! aka.ms/MEEHubWalkthrough
1) Read our Community Guidelines at aka.ms/MEEAgreements and provide any feedback below in the comments. It’s important you feel safe, supported, and empowered in this community, and we are interested in anything else we can add to capture the spirit of a Minecraft educator.
2) Read our How to Use the Community Hub article aka.ms/MEEHubGuide, and practice following the forums that matter to you in both Teaching and Support.
3) Post a reply below with an introduction of yourself (what grade you teach, where, how many years, your Twitter handle if you have one, and how have you used Minecraft in the classroom so far?) to get entered in our Minecraft EDU raffle! We’ll pick a winner every day until August 31st.
4) If you see any issues on our new site, including broken links or missing images, please let us know by adding comments to this post!
5) Come to our Community Hub Walkthrough to see a demo of all the great tools and how to get involved! We’re live next Friday, 8/28 at 12pm Pacific/3pm Eastern. Register here: aka.ms/MEEHubWalkthrough
Wait, what happened to all of the posts on the old site?
In preparation for our transition to the Community Hub, we migrated the existing forum content to our new site, and then edited the content to preserve the answers the Community is looking for. During this process we removed some forum posts that have not had comments on them and have been posted in our forums for over a year. We also deleted comments and questions that have already been answered in the forum, which will make it easier for our Community Members to find solutions to their own questions.
If you notice any of your posts missing or moved to a different location please do not take this personally, we are trying to create an efficient and easy to use site for all of our Community Members to use. If you have posted this week you may want to re-post on the new site to make sure your ideas and questions get attention!
Thanks everyone! We can't wait to read your introductions below and we'll share our daily winners here by the end of the day.
Please sign in to leave a comment.