Sorry to say this to the MC:EE team, but I'm really disappointed by your management. It seems the world has not changed for you. Since Corona there is an URGENT need for dedicated multiplayer in order to use MC:EE for homeschooling, bringing pupils together and to teach how to collaborate. Kindly consider these facts:
1. Schools are closed now for long period of time and homeschooling is done a by billion students around the world. What a massive need for dedicated servers being able to deliver a stable experience in Minecraft Education.
2. Minecraft is still the most popular game ever, with incredible sale funds coming in day by day.
3. The code basis for dedicated server networks is already implemented in Minecraft PE and Java Edition. No need to reinvent Minecraft. Just offer dedicated servers.
4. Your boss Microsoft is one of the most richest companies in the world with a bright future. They have the most successful cloud services on offer.
5. You can rely on a great community helping out wherever they can.
Despite all this, why are you folks so inactive? So what is wrong, what do you need, where are the obstacles? You must have everything. I do not get it. I would have put my best developers in a task force from day one of Corona to get MC:EE dedicated servers on offer in Azure.
Please sign in to leave a comment.