Articles in this section
To deploy Minecraft Education across a large-scale environment, you can use your organization’s preferred system management software. For guidance on your specific system management software, you will need to consult the manufacturer.
The following is information on a few of the most common system management software choices.
Intune for Education
For assistance with Intune, see the following articles.
- What is Microsoft Intune app management?
- Add apps to Microsoft Intune
- Add Microsoft Store apps to Microsoft Intune
- How to manage volume purchased apps from the Microsoft Store for Business with Microsoft Intune
- Distribute offline apps
- How to get support in Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
For assistance with SCCM, see Manage apps from the Microsoft Store for Business and Education with Configuration Manager; or, check out the Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager documentation.
Set Up School PC (SUSPC)
For assistance with SUSPC, see Use the Set up School PCs app. To watch a video deployment with SUSPC, check out the Microsoft Education: Use the Set up School PCs App YouTube video.