The Microsoft Store for Education is where you purchase licenses for Minecraft: Education Edition if your organization is an eligible educational institution who:
- Set up an Office 365 A1 Education account.
- Purchased an Office 365 A3 or A5 agreement and purchased Minecraft: Education Edition licenses as an add-on to your plan (non-unified SKU).
- If you aren’t sure which licensing plan your school purchased, contact our support team to confirm your license type.
- For more information on who qualifies as an eligible educational institution, see the Licensing Terms and Definitions page.
Purchase licenses from the store
- Sign in to Microsoft Store for Education with your Office 365 credentials.
- Navigate to the Minecraft: Education Edition product page
- Select quantity
- Click Buy
For information on different methods of payment (i.e. using a purchase order or invoice) see Minecraft: Education Edition Payment Options.
For more information on roles and purchasing ability in the store please see: Roles and permissions in Microsoft Store for Business and Education
Note: Administrators can restrict the ability for teachers to purchase applications in the Microsoft Store for Education. If you do not have the ability to Buy, contact your school administration or IT administrator. Also, ensure the settings: "Allow Users to Shop" and "Show Offline Apps" is toggled on.
Purchase licenses from a partner
To connect with a partner who can discuss your Office 365 and Minecraft: Education Edition needs, go to https://aka.ms/meevolume.