Articles in this section
We understand that there are times where you can't find the answer you are looking for and you just need a bit more help. There are a few ways you can reach out for help from our support team. But first....
Search our Knowledge Base
The fastest way to get support is to use the search bar to browse our extensive Knowledge Base for answers to your questions. We have created articles to answer all of the common questions and issues our community has brought to us over the years. Using the search bar will also return results from the community, where it's very possible you'll find even more information about the topic you are searching for.
Post in Support Forums
The I have a technical problem forum is monitored by the support team as well as a team of community moderators, so in most cases will be the fastest way to get an answer. Don't forget to search first - often, another educator like yourself has already asked a similar question and you can find the answer faster this way.
Submit a Support Request
If you are having a more complex problem that requires troubleshooting, or have a question that you just can't get answered by other resources on the Community Hub, submit a ticket to the Support Desk. You have a few options to do this:
1) You can find a link to Submit a Request at the bottom of any Knowledge Base article page (including this page!)
2) Click your profile picture at the top of any page in the Community Hub and choose the the Submit a Request option. If you don't have a profile, read this article to learn how to Set up an Account and Profile in the Community Hub.
Best practices to get your request resolved quickly
When you fill out the support form, make sure to keep the following in mind:
- Provide an email address that you have access to - the email address you enter is the one the support team will use to communicate with you.
- Please select the issue category and then the sub-category that best resembles the issue you are reporting.
- Please provide as many of the following details as you can in the description:
- What email address are you using to sign into Minecraft: Education Edition?
- Which version of Minecraft: Education Edition are you playing? (note we are unable to support Minecraft Bedrock, Java, Dungeons or other editions)
- What type of device are you using?
- What OS version are you running?
- What part of the game are you having trouble with?
- Are you seeing a specific error?
- Use the attachments field to upload any screenshots, links to game play video and exact error messages you can capture. Providing as much information as you can about the issue will better enable us to troubleshoot and address it faster.
- Submit your request