Our collective Minecraft EDU Community Hub is a safe place where educators are united in their mutual understanding of the power of play to transform their teaching. The vision of Minecraft: Education Edition is to "Empower future generations to build a better world."
Our principles are that we:
- foster loyalty and trust between each other: we respect one another and Minecraft: Education Edition and we build trust so we can bring our whole self to the community
- nurture passion: we know educators and students love the power of Minecraft: Education Edition - we are all here to help nurture that
- encourage growth: between each other, the platform, and the community
- celebrate knowledge and expertise: we know mastery feels good - we are here to help every community member learn and share their knowledge
- create valuable ecosystems and transformation: it's Minecraft - we create! Minecraft: Education Edition allows the whole community to create innovations and help transform education
Our guidelines for a safe community include, but aren't limited to, the following. Please note that violations are grounds for removal. In some cases, you may receive a warning, but others might be cause for immediate removal from the community. Thank you for your help in maintaining a positive community!
1. Be cool, kind, and civil. Treat all members with respect and express your thoughts in a constructive manner.
2. Be positive. Even if you might be frustrated with a Minecraft: Education Edition issue or feature wishlist item that hasn't been added, please remember our product development team works hard to prioritize and deliver features that will have the biggest impact on all of our users.
3. Don't spam. Avoid excessive messages, images, formatting, or duplicating a post. These kinds of posts will be marked for deletion and your account will be suspended. This includes reposting something that already has an answer, or posting it in the wrong forum. If you post a question like a Wishlist item in another forum, we may delete that post and post it for you in the appropriate forum.
4. Use an appropriate name and avatar.
5. Don't share personal information.
6. You must be at least 18 years old to be a member of the community.
7. Don't solicit players with your join code.
8. Have fun!