Articles in this section
The Support Forums are a great place to look for answers to your questions about Minecraft Education. Our agents are standing by to help you out!
By joining the Support Center Forums, you agree to the Microsoft Services Agreement and its Code of Conduct.
Please note that violations are grounds for suspension of your forum account. In some cases, you may receive a warning, but others might be cause for immediate removal from the forums. Thank you for your help in maintaining a positive environment!
Our guidelines for a safe environment include, but aren't limited to, the following:
1. Be cool, kind, and civil. Treat all members with respect and express your thoughts in a constructive manner.
2. Be positive. Even if you might be frustrated with a Minecraft Education issue or feature wishlist item that hasn't been added, please remember our product development team works hard to prioritize and deliver features that will have the biggest impact on all of our users.
3. Don't spam. Avoid excessive messages, images, formatting, or duplicating a post. These kinds of posts will be marked for deletion and your account will be suspended. This includes reposting something that already has an answer or posting it in the wrong forum.
4. Use an appropriate name and avatar.
5. Don't share personal information.
6. You must be at least 18 years old to post in our forums.
7. Don't solicit players with your join code.
8. Have fun!